The Body Solid G1S Home Gym is engineered to be simply the best home gym on the market. Made with only the finest quality materials and backed by an in-home lifetime warranty on the entire gym. Everything on the G1S is covered from the cables and pulleys to the cushioned seat. Get ready for a home gym unlike any other.
CONVENIENT & COMFORTABLE WORKOUTS
Using a home gym has never been easier. The Body-Solid G1S Home Gym combines extreme durability with an economic space saving design. The sturdy electroplated powder coat finish resists even the hardest hits and won’t chip, scratch, or peel. Constructed from heavy duty 12 gauge steel, the Body Solid G1S is the definitive in power, utility, and durability. All five stations on the G1S boast self-lubricating bronze bushings and precise pivot points, allowing the shaft to rotate freely without friction, for smooth movements and flow.
41/2 inch pulleys are made of impact resistant fiberglass and durable nylon. Add to that the meticulously machined steel ball bearings, for extended cable-life. The cables are made from 2,200 lb, steel air craft cables constructed to military specifications, and covered with a nylon sheath for low upkeep. With the unique design of the G1S users will never have to change a cable.
DuraFirm™ pads give the utmost in lumbar support and comfort, averting lower back strain. The chrome plated seat post is telescoping for fast modification, aligning the body into the correct position. The Body-Solid G1S Home Gym employs a 160lb alloy weight stack. Sophisticated alloy plates are machined to precise specifications and the high tech nylon bushings provide sleek, silent operation.
ESSENTIALS FOR EVERY MUSCLE GROUP
Body-Solid G1S Home Gym features five work stations for the ultimate in total body workouts. The high pulley station allows users to perform a variety of exercises. Lat pull downs, triceps press downs and cable crossovers are just a few of the exercises that can be done with ease on the G1S. The adjustable hold down pads allows users to perform lifts exceeding their body weight.
Build awe-inspiring abs and remarkable triceps with the mid pull down station. Designed for a smooth and secure full range of motion for optimal core isolation and tightening. Develop muscular legs and strengthen the knees with the leg curling station, and take your pecs to the next level with the chest press station. Engineered for supreme chest focus and exceptional muscle development; the multi grip handles spotlight specific areas of the chest and triceps.
The low pulley station is quintessential for strong muscular backs and those hard to reach lower lats. The low pulley rotates easily and fully to permit the most precise resistance for cable curls, shrugs and leg abductions.
All Body Solid G1S’ come with lots of extras including an ab/triceps strap, lat bar, straight bar, and ankle strap, but that’s not all. Added in is a full exercise chart, total body work out DVD and a handy water bottle and towel holder.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Includes lat bar, straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
- Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station
- Chest Press Station
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station
- 160 Lb. AlloyWeight Stack
LAT PULLDOWN / HIGH PULLEYSTATION
Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
LEG EXTENSION / LEG CURL STATION
When you’re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. Biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring and leg biceps development.
SEATED ROW / LOW PULLEY STATION
Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard-to-reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction, and much more.
AB CRUNCH / MID PULLEY STATION
Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for a smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening, and isolating the entire abdominal area.
CHEST PRESS STATION
Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips focus on distinct areas of the chest and triceps. Adjustable seat height assures you of a perfect fit.
160 LB. ALLOY WEIGHT STACK
Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ state-of-the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
Our Commercial Rated line of products are designed to fit a multitude of applications. Our knowledgeable sales and service professionals will work closely with your business, organization or institution to create the most effective and efficient layout and arrangement of workout stations. Body-Solid offers highly-customizable equipment, accessories and configurations that will meet your exact needs, while providing outstanding value and durability.
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your product is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the product ordered will ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most orders will be submitted to suppliers within 1-3 days of when an order is placed using normal delivery. This is due to the processing times.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need to be paid prior to delivery.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers responsibility to know the legality of the products ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and FedEx for most products, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large products.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a home product sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different product, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday through Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm EST. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- Home Selection recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify Home Selection immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify Home selection immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ahomeselection.com - Return Policy
Home Selection 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Return Policy
Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty.
All return requests must be submitted in writing and sent to email@example.com
Ahomeselection.com works in collaboration with multiple manufacturers. Please read the return policy that applies to the product you selected; it is located under the "Returns" tab on the product page and below:
- All return requests must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your return is approved, you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- Take a picture of the item and send it to email@example.com before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will provide you a return shipping label You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers, we will make sure the box is put on a pallet and a scheduled pickup with an LTL freight carrier comes for the package.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
All unshipped orders canceled are subject to a 10% cancellation fee because we incur costs from our credit card processing company after we confirm your product is in stock and capture the payment for your order.
If your order has been shipped, the standard return procedure applies.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
We rely on just-in-time fulfillment from our suppliers to provide you with a vast array of products for sale at low factory-direct pricing. This allows us to cut the costs of overhead and middle-men and pass those savings onto you. Sometimes, products are so popular that they go out of stock before the next shipment arrives at our suppliers' warehouse.
If the product you purchased is out of stock at the time you placed your order, we will notify you via email as soon as possible and give you the ETA as well as other options that are currently available.
If you can't or don't want to wait, you can choose an alternative product. At that point, we will either charge or refund you the difference, update your order, and ship out the alternative product.
If you don't want an alternative product, you can cancel your order without any cancelation fee.
If you choose to accept the ETA and wait for your product, your order will be placed on pre-order status. This means we will place the pre-order with our supplier so that the product is reserved upon arrival and will ship out to you as soon as it arrives.
If you choose to cancel your order after you have confirmed your pre-order, and it still hasn't shipped yet (like in the case that it gets delayed further), then you will be charged the 10% cancellation fee we must charge to recoup the losses we incur from our credit card processing company when we issue refunds.
If you choose to cancel your pre-order after the product has shipped, the normal return policy applies.
In the event of damage to your product during shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for replacement and pick-up of the damaged product. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more details.
Most of our products come with at least a 1-year manufacturer's warranty. The warranty information can be found on the warranty page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer's defects, and we will help you get parts or replace the product at no additional cost. Contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
We strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
In the event that the product is received in a condition that we deem unacceptable, we reserve the right to deny your return. Upon receipt of the said item, we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
For assistance with returns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.